Vidyaniketan college is proud of its quality of education and has a rigorous but fair admission procedure.
For science stream: based purely on selection test and marks obtained in 10th standard examination
For commerce stream: based on marks obtained in 10th standard examination
• Must have passed SSLC, ICSE, CBSE or any equivalent certificate.
• Copy of Aadhar Card
• SC/ST/OBC students must submit Caste Certificate.
• Transfer Certificate from previous educational institution.
• Study and Character Certificate.
• Non-Karnataka candidates must provide an undertaking from their parents mentioning the details of local guardian. Local guardians will be accountable for any activities of the students.
• Applications can be obtained from the college as soon as SSLC results are announced and submitted with internet/duplicate copy of marks.
• The merit list of selected students with cut off marks and reservation allocation will be displayed on the college notice board. School toppers and meritorious students are considered for scholarship and fee concessions.
• All candidates’ applications are evaluated independently during the admission process.