Importance of State Board:
- State Board gives preference to the regional language, culture, state level topics and concepts of local relevance.
- The learner is encouraged to think, engage in activities and master skills and competencies. The materials presented in these books are integrated with values. The new books are not examination – oriented in their nature. On the other hand they help the learner in the total development of his/ her personality, thus help him/her become a healthy member of a healthy society and a productive citizen of this great country India.
- Language textbooks are designed to help learners master communicative competencies, excellent comprehension, meaningful expression and efficient reference skills.
- State Board uses Continuous and Comprehensive Evaluation (CCE) in its grading system.
Special features of State Syllabus:
- Connecting knowledge to life activities.
- Learning to shift from rote methods.
- Enriching the curriculum beyond textbooks.
- Learning experiences for the construction of knowledge.
- Making examinations flexible and integrating them with classroom experiences.
- Caring concerns within the democratic policy of the country.
- Make education relevant to the present and future needs.
- Softening the subject boundaries integrated knowledge and the joy of learning.
- The child The constructor of knowledge.
State syllabus is easy for parents to guide their children then they can understand their child’s level.
Other Special Features of our School Curriculum:
- Cubs & Bul-Buls , Scouts and Guides activities
- Bag less activities for Lower Primary classes on Saturdays.
- Inculcate of our culture by celebrating Festivals.
- We are following Creative Teaching Techniques.
- To support the Sports & Literary sense in the children we celebrate Sports Day & Annual Days every year.
- Quarterly News letter is releasing to reach the school activities.
- Release of Magazine to support the hidden talents of the children.
- Through wok shops and training programmes we upgrade the knowledge of teachers.,